How to Submit a Reimbursement

General Rules:

  • Only groups recognized by HMS/HSDM student council are eligible for funding.

  • Only events that were stated on the funding application will be reimbursed.

  • Funding from student council does not roll over from quarters – so spend all your money! Outside funding however does roll over.

How to Submit a Reimbursement Request:

  • At the top menu under the "Forms" tab, there is a link to the Reimbursement form. Please fill out that form with all the requested information.

  • We will email you when your check is ready (please keep all original checks until this process is complete).

  • Once your check is ready for pickup (typically a 2-3 week process), one of us will notify you via email. Checks may be picked up from 12:45-1:45pm on Tuesdays inside Student Affairs.

  • If you are unable to collect a check during office hours, please let us know! With your permission, we can a) give checks to friends b) leave checks taped to the whiteboard by Denise Brown's desk for pickup or c) mail them to you.


If you have further questions please email the Student Council Treasurers at